Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Planning the honeymoon...

is proving to be more difficult than finding a location for the wedding.

We originally wanted to go to Thailand but then we thought maybe the Maldives or the Seychelles would be nice. Now we're back to Thailand. I want everything to be perfect which is just making it more difficult to plan!

I could literally sit on a deserted island with Mike and have a blast so I know I'm worrying over nothing but this has seriously been the most difficult vacation I have ever planned!

So today, instead of pouring over hotel web sites and reading trip reviews, I decided to have a little fun and put together a post on things I want to take on my honeymoon!



Photos: Melissa Odabash tunic; Geo Travel Passport Wallet; Michael Kors Sandals; Maxwell Scott Bags

No comments: