Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wedding Favors

My head is spinning with ideas for wedding favors...I really want to do something homemade and I have come across so many ideas that I like. When I was home a few weeks ago I was at my future mother-in-law's house and I was showing my mom the cookbook we made for them over Christmas, courtesy of Blurb .

We all had the idea that a cookbook would make a great wedding favor. I really love the idea. Mike and I had so much fun putting his parent's book together and it really is a great representation of us as a couple because we love to cook. I also love it because it's useful, most gifts I get at receptions are kind of cheesy and usually don't even make it home with me after the wedding is over but this is something that I feel like our guests will actually use.

2 comments:

Karen said...

OMG...I love this idea. You should definitely pursue it! What a personal and functional favor!

Melissa--KunceKrafts said...

I agree with Karen I think its a great wedding favor idea!!!