Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting back on track

I'm back from a very long and relaxing vacation and blogging break.  I am ready to get back into the swing of wedding planning.  I had sort of a freak out, panic moment over my vacation realizing that Mike and I have been engaged for almost 5 months and we have NOTHING done!  I am switching gears a bit with the original barn idea.  I just can't seem to find anything out there that is elegant and rustic and affordable!  I am now onto a new idea, a garden wedding at a private home.  I am searching homeaway.com, my new favorite site for potential locations.  Home Away is a vacation rental site and in searching, I have found several locations that are willing to rent their home for a wedding.  I have a long list of potential houses, I just have to stick the list in front of Mike so we can narrow it down and start making some decisions.  

No comments: